Acting Police Inspector General Anne-Marie Nainda. PHOTO: CONTRIBUTEDrnrn
Acting Police Inspector General Anne-Marie Nainda. PHOTO: CONTRIBUTEDrnrn

60-plus questioned in 2025 Okahandja child murders

SHORT NEWS
Aurelia Afrikaner

More than 60 people of interest have been interviewed in connection with the murders of Ingrid Maasdorp (5), Roswinds Fabianu (6) and Beyoncé !Kharuxas (15) in Okahandja between April and May 2025, acting police inspector general Anne-Marie Nainda said.

No arrests have been made in connection with the three cases, she confirmed.

Nainda urged community members not to link the murders or speculate that a serial killer was responsible, saying available evidence does not support this conclusion.

She said the cases remain active, with investigators continuing to work to establish what happened and identify those responsible.

A family member of one of the three murdered children told Namibian Sun that Saturday was the first time the family had heard that more than 60 people had been interviewed in connection with the cases.

-Aurelia Afrikaner


Comments

Namibian Sun 2026-08-19

No comments have been left on this article

Please login to leave a comment