20 August 2021 | Government
Darringo also previously worked as a site agent for Stefanutti Stocks according to his LinkedIn profile.
He holds a civil engineering degree from the Tshwane University of Technology and is a certified Public Private Partnership Professional from APMG International, an initiative of various international development financing institutions and the World Bank.
Daringo is also a certified Public Private Partnership Professional as well as a Project Management Professional.
Darringo’s areas of responsibility
· Improve Performance and Service Delivery
· Enhancing Security and Rule of Law
· Enhancing Productivity of Priority Economic Sectors
· Zero Deaths Recorded as a Result of Hunger
· Improved Access to Public Healthcare
· Arresting Gender Based Violence and Violence Against Children
· Secured and Cost-Effective Energy Supply
· Strengthen Namibia’s Position as a Transportation and Logistics Hub
Scott Richards is a director at Lithon Engineering, having served in that position since February 2020.
He stared his career at Capetonian firm BKG Consulting Engineers before moving to London, England in 2002 to work for Red Circle Consulting. He has also taught a project management course at the Namibia Business School.
Richards holds an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Cape Town and a Masters in Business Administration from the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University. Richards has also completed an Advanced Leadership Programme with Hult International Business School.
Richards is also a certified Public Private Partnership Professional as well as a Project Management Professional.
Areas of responsibility
· Strengthening the National Anti-corruption mechanism
· Enhance Citizen Participation and Engagement
· Optimising Stewardship of Natural Resources
· Improved Quality of Public Education & Sports
· Enhance Economic Diplomacy for Economic Recovery