Log on in 1-2-3
01 February 2017 | Others
If you already have an electronic subscription, you will immediately have access with your my.na login credentials.
To use the website you must be logged in via your My.Na account at all times. As from today (1 February) you must be a paid-up subscriber to read articles in detail between 00:00 and 12:00 midday. After midday you only need to be logged in - no need to be a paid-up subscriber.
All new subscriptions will receive a seven-day free trial period and for those who registered in January, a seven-day free trial period will commence today to 7 February.
To access news articles on our websites readers need to know the following.
If you would like to have access to the news on the Namibian Sun website (including the PDF version of all pages as well as press releases, which are placed online during the day), you have the following options: Subscribe to the electronic edition via the Namibian Sun website with the additional option of a home delivery of the paper output (only in city areas in Namibia). If you are in Namibia, buy the paper every day. You will find a four-digit number code in the edition which gives you access to all offers on the Namibian Sun website. Alternatively, subscribe to the paper.
Five easy steps to register:
1) You should see a window on your screen. Please read the information in this window which explains why we are doing this and how the registration is taking place.
2) If you are not registered yet, click on “Login via my.na”.
3) Then another window opens; please enter your e-mail address as well as a self-selected password (at least 3 letters and / or digits)
4) Then follow the instructions and enter the desired data. Remember to confirm your email. Otherwise you won't be able to access the website!
5) After your confirmation, it takes about 10 seconds for the window to close.
Then the login window will re-open - since you are now registered, click on “Login via my.na” and enter your email and password. Now you should be able to read the article of your choice.
Depending on your browser, our programme will recognise your PC every time you turn it on. Nevertheless, it will be necessary to log in again, because most service providers automatically switch off from permanently engaged programmes at least once a month for security reasons.
Therefore you should remember your password or write it down somewhere.
For more information contact us on (061) -2972059, (061) -2972074 as well as on the email [email protected]