1 000 accommodation vouchers up for grabs
07 September 2020 | Events
Namibia Media Holdings is giving away 1 000 accommodation vouchers valued at N$1 000 each.
Namibian Sun will be running its leg of the competition on its Facebook page from tomorrow.
Each day over the following weeks we will publish a question that must be answered on our Facebook page.
A daily winner will be chosen based on the answers given.
Vouchers are redeemable at any accommodation stand at the Namibia Tourism Expo (NTE), which is taking place from 4 to 7 November at the SKW sports grounds.
To take part in the competition, follow the NMH platforms: Our printed editions of Namibian Sun, Republikein, Allgemeine Zeitung and Tourismus Namibia, as well as our Facebook shows, Scan and Win in our daily newspapers and giveaway activations at the expo.
The competition terms and conditions are as follows:
• Vouchers only redeemable at the Namibia Tourism Expo taking place from 4 - 7 November 2020.
• Booking of accommodation to be made and paid for at the Namibia Tourism Expo.
• Bookings to be made with only an accommodation establishment exhibiting at the Namibia Tourism Expo.
• Accommodation dates to choose from will be valid from 9 November 2020 to 9 May 2021.
• The vouchers will be in addition to any other specials already in place with various accommodation establishments exhibiting at the Namibia Tourism Expo.
• Vouchers are not transferable.
• Only one voucher allocation per person.
• You must be a Namibian citizen.
• You must be over 18 years of age to enter the competition, ID to be presented before issuing of the voucher.
• The voucher will be accepted as an entry ticket to the Namibia Tourism Expo, but not to the entertainment section.
• Tourismus Namibia has the right to use the experience captured during the visit to the accommodation establishment as part of a marketing campaign, and we expect at least 10 photos from each voucher winner who redeems their voucher.
• The Namibia Tourism Expo management's decision is final!